Event date: 2 April 2014
Location: The National Library of the Netherlands, Prins Willem-Alexanderhof 5, 2595 BE The Hague
This event will focus on the issues that managers face when implementing digital preservation in their organisation. It will explore the tension between stable business processes and the introduction of new technologies. Many managers have a responsibility for digital preservation but they are not necessarily a technical expert in the field.
- Meet peers who are managing digital preservation
- Learn about the approach of others who are embedding digital preservation in business practices
- Hear about strategic approaches and policies in the field of digital preservation
- Meet experts in digital preservation
- Find out about research and development project developments
Who should attend?
Managers with a responsibility for digital preservation in large or small organisations
For further information see: http://wiki.opf-labs.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=37159017
Read blog posts about the event: